When accessing a web site, you may receive the following error message:
The security certificate has expired or is not yet valid
- The Symantec Intermediate Certification Authority (CA) certificate for the Web site has expired
- The correct Intermediate CA certificate was not installed onto the Web server
- The time and date on the computer being used is incorrect
- Open Internet Explorer and access the web site.
- In the Security Warning window, click View Certificate
- Click Certification Path tab
- Verify if the second or middle certificate has a red X.
Step 2: Download the updated Symantec Secure Site Pro
Download the updated Symantec Secure Site Pro Intermediate CA Certificate
Step 3: Install updated the Symantec Secure Site Pro Intermediate CA
For Symantec Secure Site Pro Intermediate CA replacement instructions, refer to the following solution SO8201